Most of you guys have been using cash your whole life and think it’s King well I can agree with that if you believe that Credit is Queen, just like a chess board. Queen protects the King with credit. You can leverage on getting more cash actually. So I’m gonna show you how to use your current credit cards or potentially getting more credit cards later down the line and using those credit cards to get Cash back rewards.
Chase is one of the best ones for that, Chase Freedom Unlimited will give you a $200 Bonus if you spend $500. And they have a 5% cash back reward for groceries. If you want to know how much these points are worth and how to use them. Let’s click here Bank points guide. If you use the Chase Freedom unlimited you get 15 point, You are is equivalent to 1 cent and the Chase Freedom unlimited gives you 1.5. Let’s look at the Freedom Unlimited reviews:
Chase Freedom Unlimited® Review (June 2021)
- 100k offer: earn 100,000 Ultimate Rewards (UR) points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. This is the best ever offer on this card.
- We estimate that Ultimate Rewards (UR) points are worth about 1.6 cents/point, see below for a brief introduction. So the 100k highest sign-up bonus is worth about $1,600!
- If you have this card, you can transfer your UR points to partner airlines miles and hotel points.
- “Pay Yourself Back”: you can redeem UR points for statement credits against existing purchases in select, rotating categories, at a fixed rate 1.25 cents/point. You can also use your UR points at a fixed rate 1.25 cents/point on the Chase UR travel portal. However, with CSR, the redemption rate is 1.5 cents/point, therefore it is more recommended to use CSR to redeem UR points in this way.
- Earn 2x UR points on travel and dining. Earn 1x UR point per dollar spent on all other purchases. Chase is known to be quite flexible with their definition of travel and includes merchants such as Uber and some public transportation.
- Primary car rental insurance.
- [Limited Time] Earn 5x UR points on Lyft, until 2022.03.31. Here is the official link for this promotion.
- [Limited Time] Free DashPass (Doordash membership) for 12 months. Activation required before 2021.12.31. Here is the official link for this promotion.
- No foreign transaction fee.
- Refer a friend: You can earn 15,000 bonus UR points for every approved account you refer, up to a maximum of 75,000 UR points per calendar year.
- Annual fee $95, NOT waived for the first year.
As you can see Chase offering 5% cash back, the sign on bonuses, etc. Plus 5 times the offer earned $20,000 ultimate rewards points after spending $500. Within the first three months that’s a sign on bonus. Your points on grocery stores up to $12,000 spent in the first year. So you have a whole year to earn this cash back rewards, also travel. There’s another card um sapphire reserve which is a really good credit card. But remember before applying for this credit cards, make sure you meet the criteria, especially the 5/24 rule. Remember with Chase you cannot have a hard inquiry more than 4-5 hard inquiries within 24 months. Because these credit cards offer the most best bonuses in the whole credit card industry. They can’t just have you applying. So that’s how they have a cap on it.
If you really want to step up your game, check out the new eBook I wrote for you, the Credit Repair 101. Simple instructions, and illustration will help you learn how to boost your Credit Score, and other amazing credit tips & tricks. Check out the samples on the product page.