Contact email@example.com if you want to acquire a special site license for the ebook.
End-User Warranty and License Agreement
1. Grant of License
credithilite.com has authorized the download by you of an unrestricted number of copies of the electronic book (ebook) in any of the available formats. credithilite.com grants you a nonexclusive, nontransferable license to use the ebook according to the terms and conditions herein. This License Agreement permits you to install the ebook on any and all your devices for your personal use only.
You shall not:
- Share, resell, rent, assign, timeshare, distribute, or transfer all or part of the ebook or any rights granted hereunder to any other person (see an exception in section 3.1).
- Duplicate the ebook (see an exception in section 3.2).
- Remove any proprietary notices, labels, or marks from the ebook.
- Transfer or sublicense title of the ebook to any other party.
3. Exceptions to restrictions
You are allowed to:
- Share the ebook with your family members.
- Make a single backup or archival copy of the ebook.
- Print pages of the ebook for your personal use and reference in connection with your work.
- Create and save bookmarks, highlights and notes as provided by the functionality of the program.
4. Intellectual Property Protection
The ebook is owned by credithilite.com and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. credithilite.com reserves all rights in the ebook not expressly granted herein. This license and your right to use the ebook terminate automatically if you violate any part of this Agreement. In the event of termination, you must remove the original and any copies of the ebook from all your devices.
5. Source Code Supplementary Material
Any source code files provided as a supplement to the ebook can be used according to the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
6. Limited Warranty
credithilite.com warrants that the ebook files, a copy of which you are authorized to download, are free from defects in the operational sense that they can be read by a PDF Reader, ePub reader, Kindle, or other. If you’re not satisfied with the ebook, you can refund it within 7 days of purchase. Except for this express limited warranty, credithilite.com makes and you receive no warranties, express, implied, statutory or in any communication with you, and credithilite.com specifically disclaims any other warranty including the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness or a particular purpose. credithilite.com does not warrant that the operation of the ebook will be uninterrupted or error free.
7. Limitation of Liability
In no event will credithilite.com be liable for any damages, whether arising for tort or contract, including loss of data, lost profits, or other special, incidental, consequential, or indirect damages arising out of the use or inability to use the ebook.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and credithilite.com and supersedes any prior agreement concerning the ebook. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the United States.